I have been blown away recently about the general acceptance of the use of microwaves among the Paleo community. It seems 100% counter intuitive that a group of people who put so much emphasis on the value of real food would take that real food and radiate it until it technically is no longer food. Sound extreme and dramatic? It’s not. The microwave is THE worst thing to happen to the kitchen since the TV dinner. I haven’t owned one since college and haven’t missed it for one second. Throwing leftovers in a pan often takes no more time than nuking them. Toaster ovens are more compact, heat quickly, and are less expensive than microwaves.
I promise you won’t miss it once it’s gone!
1. Continually eating food processed from a microwave oven causes long term or permanent brain damage by “shorting out” electrical impulses in the brain (de-polarizing or de-magnetizing the brain tissue)
2. The human body cannot metabolize (break down) the unknown by-products created in microwaved food
3. Male and female hormone production is shut down or altered by continually eating microwaved foods.
4. The effects of microwaved food by-products are residual (long lasting, permanent) within the human body
5. Mineral, vitamins, and nutrients of all microwaved food is reduced or altered so that the human body gets little or no benefit, or the human body absorbs altered compounds that cannot be broken down
6. The minerals in vegetables are altered into cancerous free radicals when “cooked” in a microwave “oven”
7. Microwaved foods cause stomach and intestinal cancerous growths (tumors) This may explain the rapidly increased rate of colon cancer in the US.
8. The prolonged eating of microwaved food causes cancerous cells to increase in human blood.
9. Continual eating of microwaved food causes immune deficiencies through lymph gland and blood serum alterations
10. Eating microwaved food causes loss of memory, concentration, emotional instability, and loss of intelligence.
All of the links on zenbellycatering.com are for information purposes, however some are affiliate links to books, products or services. Any sponsored posts are clearly labelled as being sponsored content. Some ads on this site are served by ad networks and the advertised products are not necessarily recommended by Zenbelly Catering.